FOX INSTINCT BOOT BLACK
Developed in conjunction with the assistance of Ricky Carmichael, the new Instinct Boot from Fox is a premium offering which is soon to lead the pack. The Instinct has undergone the most extensive product wear testing in the history of Fox. Six prototypes & hundreds of test boots over three-years evolved into the Instinct of today, with the final result being a clear elevation of motocross boot performance. The Instinct objective was to produce a boot with exceptional ankle support with a hinge design that keeps a subtle, leather boot feel with instant comfort & no break-in time. A unique, new buckle utilizes a lever system with friction enclosure. No pins are used. This buckle is made to last the life of boot. Comfort and Support:
- Insole: The athletic footbed acting as the first stage in Instincts progressive cushioning system is similar to one that you would find in a running shoe.
- Shank: Imbedded in the Polyurethane midsole, the shank design is perfectly positioned to provide arch support while letting the front of the foot & boot flex for bike interface & walking comfort.
- Midsole: The PU (Polyurethane) midsole provides amazing step-in comfort & vibration dampening. The embedded tempered Steel Shank is encapsulated in the PU material giving the Instinct footpeg arch support & awesome comfort (Patented Design).
- Heel: The strategically placed TPU Heel Stabilizer provides heel & arch support.
- Out sole: Features Fox’s DURATAC rubber compound that disperses vibrations from the bike, provides amazing grip & outstanding durability (Lifetime Guarantee).
- All new Patented buckle design that utilizes a pivoting clasp system.
- By using a spherical locking head, the Instinct buckle works like a ball & socket joint. The clasp pivots 8 degrees in both directions allowing for automatic natural alignment of the straps.
- Easy to use, smooth operation time & time again.
- Buckles move with boot as it flexes.
- RCI (Ride Control Interface): The entire outsole & medial side of the boot is shaped & textured to provide the rider with unobstructed contact with the bike.
- LRC (Low Ride Chassis): Gets the riders foot lower & closer to the footpeg. Lower toe box provides easier shifting & better rear brake feel & control.
- DURATAC™ rubber compound on the outsole, burn guard & hinge cover was engineered exclusively by Fox’s development team. The goal was to achieve optimal grip with bulletproof durability.
- FRE Hinge design (Full Response Engineering): Provides a controlled range of movement allowing effortless linear mobility & incredible lateral stability.
- Patented hinge lock-out stops rear motion before hyper extension.
- Top of boot gasket creates a secure seal. Velcro was eliminated to offer increased mobility.